Inspiration and Motivation that sticks.
Whether speaking with a group of 1,200 newly freshman students at a college, or working with in a more intimate group setting, I am passionate about sharing my gifts and life lessons to promote positive transformation and change. Through warmth, intensity, and humor, my talks and workshops challenge the traditional concepts of our emotional power, breathing new possibilities and growth into the minds of my audience.
Speaking to Groups: Universities, Businesses, Community Organizations
Lou Bevacqui shares the importance of mental-emotional resilience and introduces his START Right method to those looking to cultivate tools that will help them arrive at the starting line of any situation in their lives mentally and emotionally centered. Accessing your full mental and emotional capacity enables you to be a more effective parent, partner, friend, colleague, manager or leader. The START Right method helps individuals build emotional awareness and learn tools to center themselves, so they can choose their best response to situations that arise around them.
Here are a few of Lou’s most requested signature talks: What would you do if you had no emotions?, Does fighting fire with fire ever work?, Deciphering your “black box”
What would You Do if You Had No Emotions?
- Understanding how to use the information of your emotions rather than being used by them.
- When your environment elicits an emotion from you, learn how to stop and identify your feelings.
- So they are not the sole decision makers for your actions.
- Understand how to determine whether the information your emotions provide serve your best interests.
- Build mental-emotional tools that you can use to help you choose the life you want to lead.
Does Fighting Fire with Fire Ever Work?
- Maintaining your internal emotional climate.
- Learn to keep your emotional center in difficult situations. Develop empathy for others and the situations around you no matter how
- Build tools to have more effective interactions with others.
Deciphering Your “Black Box”
Stop emotionally beating yourself up by taking in the whole picture.
- Cultivate your “big picture” view finder and begin to see all that has happened in any situation.
- Create your own mental-emotional toolbox so you can choose to emphasize in your mind the parts of any big picture
events that best serve you.
- Develop tools that help you learn the most from your setbacks, as well as take how to take in your wins, and really own the confidence you’ve earned from them.